HTP – High Performance – Technology – Performance – these three letters stand for a motorsport success story since 2013. In the past two years, HTP Motorsport, founded by Dutchman Wim de Pundert and seasoned racing manager Norbert Brückner, established itself as one of the leading teams in international GT racing. During the past two seasons, HTP fought for victories and championship honours in the highly competitive ADAC GT Masters in Germany and in the European Blancpain GT Series as well as in prestigious international endurance races.
The impressive track record of HTP Motorsport is closely linked to the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3. In two years, HTP won four championship titles and took ten race wins, including an internationally highly recognised victory at the 2013 24 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium. Subsequently, HTP Motorsport became the most successful international team with the Gullwing supercar in 2013 and 2014.
For the new season 2016, Team HTP literally reaches for the stars!
After a successful spell in 2015 with Bentley, HTP Motorsport returns for the new season, with a total of 4 Mercedes AMG GT3 race cars, to compete in various national and international GT racing series.
Furthermore, the Team HTP Motorsport will continue to support young and upcoming drivers. Since the beginning of 2016, the Karting Race Team CV Racing is also now based in the workshop of HTP Motorsport in Altendiez. CV Racing is active in the national and international kart racing championships as is HTP Motorsport. Christian Voss is the Team Manager for this joint venture between HTP Motorsport and CV Racing.
- 1st Driver Championship Blancpain Sprint Series and Silver Cup 2015
- 1st Team Championship Blancpain Sprint Series Silve Cup 2015
- 2nd Team and Driver Championship Blancpain GT Series 2015
- 2nd Team Championship Blancpain Sprint Series 2015
- 1st Driver Championship Blancpain Sprint Series 2014
- 2nd Team and Driver Championship Blancpain Sprint Series 2014
- 3rd Team Championship Blancpain Endurance Series 2014
- 2nd Bathurst 12 Hour 2014
- 1st 24h Spa-Francorchamps 2013
- 1st 1000km Nürburgring 2013
- 1st Driver Championship and 2nd Team Championship Blancpain Endurance Series 2013
- 1st Team and Drive Championship Pro AM FIAGT Series 2013
- 3rd Driver Championship ADAC GT Masters 2013
- 2 wins in main races and 5 class wins FIA GT Series 2013
- 1 win and 7 podiums ADAC GT Masters 2013
- 1st Team Championship GT3 Europe 2012
- 1st Driver Championship GT3 Europe 2012
- 3rd 24h Nürburgring 2012
- 2nd and 3rd 24h Dubai 2012
- 1st Team Championship GT3 Europe 2011
- First winner of a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 in the ADAC GT Masters 2011